Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Year in Review


  • The reason why i like this picture is because that is pretty amazing that how it looks 
  • It mostly atteched me when I look at the moon or the stars I image that some amazing picture into my eyes wheni look into it 
  • Because it's 2013 year now and it's a new beganing to see and take craftive thing that you would want to show 



• This picture that I like about as well the way I see it is a person kind looks like your about to fall into it 
• the way I attached to it is mostly when I look down to into sky and i feel like flying in the air  
• This 2013 picture is one of the best picture that I've have seen right now and it also show a lot of new camera shot from this picture 

  • This picture that I like about is a lot  dramatic showned that when you see that gray cloud flying into the air  
• I have been atteched by its frame and action that what I'm am seen right now that if some how that the world maybe come to a end from this picture 
• it's picture right now from 2013 had really got into a new theme from the picture shot of the camera photography of  year shown pretty good stuff of show it 

No comments:

Post a Comment